Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Welcome!
Some may know me, some may not, but we must have the same interests or you would not be here.
I was posting bulletins on myspace for over 3 years when Tom changed the way bulletins are reposted and with everything else going on I stop posting.
I have moved to a new town, still unpacking and still have many rescued dogs that need homes.
Each one has there own thing going on, all very unique.
I Have had the “Don’t dump that dog!” Sense the first year on myspace when I realized the over crowded shelters in many states that are all put down everyday.
The amount of dogs people are just to lazy to work with and take the time to train. The cute pup is not cute chewing on your shoe? Or your dog tried to a tree 24/7 bites?
Every email has a heartbreaking story of a dog in need. I can’t save them all!
I can pass them on to rescues that may be able to help. Most are in the same boat as I am. No space..
I’ve been fostering almost 3 years and that’s what’s in need the most with every rescue I know from NH to CA. Funds for vets visits are also needed.
I’m collecting sweat shirts for bedding during the winter months. They are easy to clean and they kinda like them. Maybe cause it makes them feel like they are with us.
I have a website floating on the web Dontdumpthatdog.com It has not been updated in a long time. I will need to redo the whole thing. So it’s a job I don’t have time for right now.

My dogs here at the moment are Spence, Willy, Shayla, Mini Moo, Lexi, Fandango, Stanley, Skyla & my own are, Casper, Roxi, and Du-dad.
Most are pit bulls or mixes of them. Each have a story, Each have a personality of it’s own.
All can be viewed with profile for adoption on adoptapet.com in Raymond NH

No comments:

Post a Comment