Monday, January 2, 2012

THE YEAR OF 2011 REVIEW

2011-
Right around Christmas of 2010 I said good bye to Moo moo now Molly the queen. She was with me 2 years. I see her often and she’s with her forever family. They love her very much.
Started off with off with an adoption for Ozzie a husky mix that needed a new home.
Then Buford a Irving shelter dog found his home to in January after being here a few months. Buford has a whole family he is enjoying. He’s a good boy.
Scooter, 3 legged little guy had been returned in Dec 2010,and found another home and is doing well. He has a best friend doggie and a mom that has a big heart.
Then it was Stanley a dog I had sense he was 10 weeks old. Now 3 and a half years old.  Now has what I dreamed for him. A family with children, dressing him up funny.
Shade and Lilly two mix pups are now with two new families in New Hampshire. Getting big and having fun.
Then Jaden a sweet little brindle girl found a home in New Hampshire, up north. She broke her foster moms heart when it was time to leave.
Birdie was rescued and found a home in two weeks. Her name is now Ginger and lives in Manchester with a brother doggie. She had a burn going down her back like Stanley.
In May I said good bye to Goofy after a few months of being here. I get great updates from his family, he’s been an angel. Like I thought he would be.
Sprocket, now named Daisy may was adopted and lives right up the street. Her mom loves her and takes her everywhere.
Spence, found his forever family after 3 1/2 years. I had him sense he was 8 or 9 weeks old. Many thought I would keep him but that was never in the plan. He has better now and I see him often.
Fiona I had 2 weeks and someone wanted her right away. She is now Tori and spoiled rotten.
Bree, was with me a couple of months and found a family that loves her. Renamed her Fiona..

For the ones that remain here waiting for the right home. I hope this year is better for them. They find happiness and a family. I still have a few that have been with me a long time.
Willy, Lexi, Shayla, Fruit loop aka Stevie, & Skyler Have been with me 2-3 years.
Oreo, Poet, Mocha, Bama, have been with me 2 years
Lauralei, Casey, Jimmy,Cora, Austin (returned), Christain, Belle, Red, Brighton, Lauren, Mikey,&Bo Have been with me a year or less.
I have a full house at the moment and adoptions have came to a stand still. There is always a dog in a email on death row. I need to delete mail because it’s safer to not look.
With no money for some medical needs and not enough time for each dog I need to stop a while and work on adoptions, training, updating everyone at the vets.
This has become a full time job. I barely have any help any more.
On that note I’m hoping for a better year for the dogs here. I’m hoping that each name listed above finds a forever home in 2012. If not I will not be able to take any more in.
I have many medical needs dogs here, I have a chip in going for many of them. If you can donate I thank you..Have a safe and happy new year. Kathi




No comments:

Post a Comment